Sunday 10 November 2013

[NEWS] Youtube Channel

Hello fans of this little modding blog. I know I have not posted any model rigs in a while but you know how life is, stuff happens and we get distracted from our hobbies. Anyway I will try to get something rigged soon. But for now I would like to share with you a youtube channel I have created solely for this blog. I do have a main one I use for Let's Plays and so on. So all the modding content of my mods and mods shown off will be on this new channel.

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9QX8ZM0pfBihc-DZYCtQUA/feed

So if you want to see mods done from other games and/or know when a new model is rigged or anything else modding related, then subscribe to the above channel. Thanks and I will try to get something rigged later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment