Thursday 17 September 2015

[WIP] & [NEWS] Yes I am alive and TPP models! :D

So first off yes I am still alive. Just busy with life and work and the usual stuff in between. That and playing TPP a lot. Also on the topic of MGSV The Phantom Pain I can now extract models from it thanks to the people who made the extractor tools for it and updating them and ninja ripper finally being able to rip from MGSV TPP. :) So first up we have Venom Snake in the mgs1 styled Sneaking suit with a golden arm texture. Will replace with his default since it looks better. So expect a good chunk of these soon. Also a good few may get rigged to GTA 4 When and if I find the time. :) So yeah enjoy the renders for now. No ETA on these yet. But hopefully soon.



3 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering how you got it to work, I tried intrude injector and dx11 in both 1.3.1b and 1.1.5, just empty folders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete